Popular of Late
- The Rotted - Get Dead or Die Trying
- Re: Mourning September Watches and Reads
- Re: Black September Playlists (white and pink ...
- Re: August's rhymes of lunacy...
- Re: Muzak Hauls and Bargains
- Re:Miscallenous hauls and bargains
- Re:August Watches
- Re:Talk to me about local rock shows (and bands)
- Re:DC Webzine launches a record label - DC Rec...
- Re:Have Game Will Play
Today is the Day’s Steve Austin is one slightly weird and twisted
fellow. His band has been around since the early 90s and their noise
rock mixed with metal and vague King Crimson style prog influences has
led to some truly visceral extreme music. I didn’t even know that the
band was still around but chanced upon Axis of Eden a couple of months
ago and excitement knew no bounds.
|More where this came from:|
You need to login or register to post comments.