Popular of Late
- The Rotted - Get Dead or Die Trying
- Re: Mourning September Watches and Reads
- Re: Black September Playlists (white and pink ...
- Re: August's rhymes of lunacy...
- Re: Muzak Hauls and Bargains
- Re:Miscallenous hauls and bargains
- Re:August Watches
- Re:Talk to me about local rock shows (and bands)
- Re:DC Webzine launches a record label - DC Rec...
- Re:Have Game Will Play
Page 1 of 2
Richard Linklater's latest idea is to tell us about the horrors of the American Fast Food industry with an array of fictional characters, situations and star guest appearances.
The fact that he uses such a large number of characters to prove his point is disturbing. Let us, for example, take one part of it.
1. The (fictional) Fast Food chain called Mickeys in this border town.
2. The girl who works at the outlet and her slutty mom who always goes out partying and gets back home late.
3. Her co-workers who're totally annoying dumbfucks talking
about stealing money from these joints and doing the
4. Her school and all those ass clowns there.
5. Her uncle who preaches her why fast food outlets suck balls.
6. Her new activist friends including Avril fucking Lavigne making her movie debut.
We've just gotten started. Over to the meat processing company called UMP.
1. He painfully covers how they employ illegal Mexican immigrants.
2. Oh but he doesn't get there straight. He had to start with their whole process of crossing the border and the people who help them do that including the stereotypical quirky dude with a gun who transports them to the town in question from this side of the border.
3. It covers how they get employed
4. The supervisor who fucks all their women, gives them drugs and makes them a lot of promises.
While we're at it, lets also cover this other vital part of this movie.
|More where this came from:|
You need to login or register to post comments.